Please log in to view salary
Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Want to work in a company that will rock your socks off?
Global Savings Group is a PubTech platform for Commerce Content operating 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize by delivering products, recommendations, deals and discounts to consumers. By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter shopping decisions, GSG enables advertisers to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world.
Founded in 2012 GSG’s fast-growing team of 400+ of tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 1.5 million purchases every month. By aggregating the editorial curation and distribution of Commerce Content on one unique technology stack, GSG is transforming the way consumers buy, brands sell, and digital publishers earn – one transaction at a time
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for an Online Content Editor (m/f) to join the awesomeness of the Global Savings Group in our Kuala Lumpur office. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Coordinate affiliate advertiser campaigns.
- Write fresh and unique top-notch content for our websites
- Optimize webpage rankings in search engines.
- Ensure the content is up to date and unique.
- Analyze data from our Business Intelligence team and create further action plans
- Analyse the web page performance on a daily basis and optimize accordingly
- Perform robust check of data, drive analysis and KPI optimization to ensure revenue growth
- Perform market research and conduct competitor analysis
- Execute ongoing keyword research and expansion for organic SEO growth
- Content research to update the website on a regular basis
Want to feel the awesomeness of one of the coolest Start-Ups?
Then be prepared for …
Then be prepared for …
- Becoming an important part in shaping Global Saving Groups future.
- Open-door policy.
- A chance to improve your knowledge of e-commerce business and to get to know top players of digital marketing all over the world.
- Regular get-togethers like team events and Beer O’clock.
- A multi-cultural team of professionals who are enjoying everyday work.
Are you up for a once-in-a-lifetime experience?
Don’t miss your chance! Upload your convincing application in English (CV, motivation letter stating your earliest start date/notice period & salary expectations and your relevant references).Any questions? Get in touch with the HR Team via online application.
Do you have what it takes?
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Preferably first work experience in e-Commerce, Customer Service, Sales or Account Management.
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree (ideally in Marketing, Journalism or business-related field).
- Proactive mindset.
- You can write user-friendly texts and create entertaining content.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to work independently
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of SEO, Social Media, Google Analytics and Search Console would be a plus
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.