We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focusing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers, and editors today funnel more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Kuala Lumpur, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud-based company
- Responsibility and freedom to tackle your own projects early on.
- Regular get-togethers, team events, Friday Beer O’clock
Want to be a part of an organization where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast-growing market?
We are currently looking for an Account Management Analyst (m/f/d) for our office in Kuala Lumpur who is passionate about building products that customers love. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Manage and build relationships with our cooperation partners from the ASEAN markets (India, Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore)
- Work closely with our Editorial team to bring our customers the best content
- Conduct market research and acquire new partners
- Cooperate with the Business Intelligence team to analyze market performance
- Prepare and send monthly financial- and performance reports to our partners
- Prepare weekly revenue and Search Engine Results Page (SERP) data for the SEA market
- Analyze and present ROI data using Excel, Salesforce, and/or Tableau
- Achieve quarterly revenue and business targets
- Prepare monthly financial and performance reports to effectively communicate the value of GSG’s products and services to our clients