Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- To generate leads for new clients to match with the products/ services offered by the Group of Companies.
- To diversify client base, and improve sales in existing network of clients.
- Monitor and record client management database and report to management on a monthly basis.
- To perform in pre and post tender/ quotation works.
- To participate and support related departments to ensure that the whole tender submission process is successful.
- To develop project schedule ensuring all time lines and tasks can be achieved according to sales plans and annual targets.
Sales & Marketing Management
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to clients and prospective customers.
- Confer with clients and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Collaborate with technical teams to understand client requirements and provide sales support.
- Secure and renew orders.
- Plan and customize products/ solutions to meet client needs (technically/ commercially).
- After sales: Help clients solve problems with completed sales/ projects.
- Recommend improved products or solutions to clients, showing how changes will lower costs or increase efficiency.
- To continuously research and develop new products & services line up to meet customer demand in accordance with company strategy.
- Search for and procure new clients beyond regular territories.
- Manage and interpret client requirements before/ after sales period.
- To perform product/ service costing with supporting documents to obtain management approval prior to quoting all customers.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- To develop and improve on after sales strategy.
- To develop marketing strategy to meet company’s goals.
- To analyse market competition in sales strategy.
- To prepare monthly management reports to BODs.
- To achieve sales target annually.
- To plan and perform marketing activities such as trade shows, conferences and other related marketing events.
- To continuously improve on all marketing materials and tools.
- To perform pre-sales technical assistance and product education to internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other internal/ external technical experts (if applicable).
- To liaise with all relevant department personnel to ensure all invoices / claims are submitted to the client and payment received from client on time.
- To verify supplier’s / contractor’s invoice / claim. 24. To regularly communicate and update Management Team on all market news and discuss next course of action to secure more sales and business opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Sales & Marketing, Business Development
Minimum Experience Required:
- One(1) to Five(5) years of working experience in the renewable energy (solar), power transmission & distribution, power automation or any industry related or similar.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin & English is required.
- Able to work under pressure when required (meeting deadlines).
- Good teamwork.
- Willing to learn.
- Motivated to accept new challenges.
- Critical Thinking.