Supply chain and logistics
Please log in to view salary
PJ, Bandar Utama, Selangor
About The Job
- PO Management
- Issue Resolution
- Supplier Management
- Release Purchase Orders to 3rd party suppliers according to sourcing and fulfillment instructions defined by the global Category Managers and within quality and time constraints
- Track and follow up closely Purchase Orders deliveries to ensure security of supply
- Manages import licenses and end-use certificates for concerned raw materials
- Run consignment stock consumption reports and associated settlements. Coordinate physical stock reconciliation with suppliers.
- Manage Raw Material availability issue resolution in coordination with plant Raw Material planners
- Coordinate delivery and quality non conformity in relation with respective plant stakeholders.
- Support investigation of root cause analysis on invoice non conformity
- Support the timely follow-up on planning, quality and accounts payable escalations ensuring appropriate commercial relations with the supply base.
- Manage suppliers and their On Time in FULL (OTIF) performance.
- Resolve major suppliers’ issues and complaints.
- Implement improvement action plans discussed/agreed with Vendor Performance Analyst and Category Managers
- Establish a continuous improvement mind-set
- Provide support for junior colleagues
- Build constructive and effective relationships with cross functional teams
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners by phone or via email and Adherence to service levels