Supply Chain & Logistics
Please log in to view salary
PJ, Bandar Utama, Selangor
About The Job
- You will be working with our Japan counterpart with igh level of stakeholder management of internal and external customers.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system. Follow up collection and allocation of payments.
- Monitor customer account details for current and delayed payments and other
- irregularities. Check bank and clearing accounts.
- Process adjustments, write offs, bank charges, discounts. Drive some documentary collections.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files/data. Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Participate in month end activities (aging list / bad debt provision).
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash
- Organize a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
- You will be an individual contributor in taking care of own processes, documentations and keeping them updated.
- At least a University degree
- Professional specialist experience: 3 or more years minimum relevant experience
- Experience in ERP system (SAP)
- Fluent English and Japanese, able to read write and speak.
- Experience handling Asia Pacific portfolio including Japan region.
- Experience of knowledge transfer activity is an advantage