d.school Malaysia is a learning institute dedicated to the teaching of Design Thinking (DT) for professionals at all levels. The specially designed DT programmes unleash creativity and innovation in both the public and private sectors, with the aim of sparking a nation of thinkers. Their DT programme experience involves cross-functional collaboration, digging deep into user motivations and generating out of the box solutions. d.school Malaysia is internationally linked as the Asia partner of the HPI D-School in Germany and global secretariat of the prestigious Global Design Thinking Alliance (GDTA).
Please log in to view salary
Section 13, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support Manager of Partnerships and Revenue in pre-, during, and post-sales stages.
- Engage, nurture, and build relationship with clients.
- Help the team keep track of the department’s KPIs.
- Prepare pipeline status reports to higher management.
- Keep track of financial documents and clients’ payment status.
- Help ensure department’s audit compliance.
The ideal candidate is:
- A great listener that is able to distill key information from verbal discussions and translate that into working documents eg. business proposals.
- A nifty administrator with an eye for detail, especially when it comes to numbers and figures.
- An excellent communicator both in written and spoken English.
- A team player who is committed to helping the team succeed.
- An independent worker that is able to contribute towards process improvements while maintaining a global view of the department’s needs.
- A Design Thinker at heart – approaches challenges from a user-centric perspective and takes on a willingness to prototype and test ideas.
An added advantage if you are:
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Experienced in learning and development / training
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
- Eloquent in presentation
IN RETURN, WE PROMISE:
- A collaborative learning environment that inspires your creative confidence
- The chance to be part of an organisation that develops meaningful solutions by putting users at the forefront of all our endeavours Camaraderie
- Random karaoke sessions
- Free coffee every morning!