Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Answering and recording of all sales enquiries.
- Maintain close follow-up on all enquiries.
- Ensure proper record on prospects.
- Conduct demonstration and test-drives as requested by the customer.
- Closing if sales with adherence to the company set policy.
- Ensuring adequate supplies of selling aids (catalogues, specs sheet, etc) and sales-related documents.
- Obtain from customers all necessary documents for registration for their ordered vehicles.
- Check to ensure the vehicle is in good functional and conditional status for delivery.
- Deliver and handover of vehicle to the customer.
- Follow-up call to customer after deliver to customer.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior.
- Minimum “SPM” level or above.
- Preferably at least 1 years experiences in the commercial automotive industry as a Sales Consultant or related experience.
- Possess a valid D driving license.
- Good command in written and spoken in English, Mandarin & Bahasa
- Able to travel if required
- Medical Leave, Medical Card & Medical Coverage or Claims
- Annual Leave
- Working time (9.00 am – 6.00 pm)
- Uniform Provided