We are a great place to work because we have a nice environment and a healthy culture where everyone will work together to achieve our vision and mission.
Marketing - General
Please log in to view salary
Dataran Prima, Selangor
About The Job
- Procurement of products for various distributions such as, retail sales, online E-Commerce sales,
- Lias with suppliers on order to get stocks to supply or sales
- Lias with various inhouse departments on stocks and supplies
- Understand the products and do research on the specifications
- Maintaining and developing relationships with the existing supplier.
- Being confident and a good negotiator to get desirable terms for contracts.
- Being able to do basic math, analyze information and make quick decisions is helpful for choosing suppliers, managing costs and choosing quality merchandise.
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships.
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Candidate must posses at least a Degree in business
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution..
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
- Have strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution software's.
In 2006, the founders of Gamer’s Hideout had a vision. United by their passion for video games, they wanted to introduce original video games to the Malaysian market in a time where it was dominated by piracy.
The first Gamer’s Hideout store opened its doors at Cineleisure Damansara, more commonly known today as e-Curve. From that point onwards, Gamer’s Hideout has been slowly making a name for itself in the video games community. Ten years after the launch of their e-Curve branch, Gamer’s Hideout has since expanded to include branches at 1Utama Shopping Centre, Mid Valley Megamall, Sunway Pyramid, Sunway Velocity and Lot 10 (as the ‘Central’).
Whiles Gamer’s Hideout has grown and expanded over the years, the owners of the franchise have always stayed true to the objectives they’ve espoused since their first store opened. Gamer’s Hideout is committed to offer the best entertainment experience for all ages while simultaneously giving the best retail experience for their customers. The company is also committed to providing the best and latest in entertainment products and services, which caters to the avid Malaysian gamer. All of this is possible as the founders truly believe that everyone deserves access to good, clean, and healthy entertainment.