DobiQueen is a launderette service provider headquartered in Batu Caves, Malaysia, on a mission to transform the laundry experience with beautifully serviced retail spaces, creating the launderette of the future.
We’re growing our portfolio of unique launderettes in the region and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join our team.
The Assistant Manager for Finance's primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
- Monitor and manage company's operational accounting and reporting activities which mainly include contracted revenue and costing, Accounts Payables and Receivables, cash flow management, general ledgers, taxation, accounting documentation, etc for 7 or more local entities
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly management report and financial analysis in accordance with company's accounting policies and practices for stakeholders
- Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing and other receivable/payable transactions.
- Liaise with bankers, auditor, tax agents and company secretary.
- Enforce and implement compliance with Companies Act 2016, Accounting Standards (MPERS), Income Tax Act 1967
- Provide insightful information and expectations to GM/Director to aid in long-term and short-term decision in terms of finance.
- Identify and recommend work-flow / process improvement to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency of operations.