Inside the walls of this office you’ll find: An empowering, international and agile working environment Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table and table tennis, as well as free fruits and, of course, a monthly corporate allowance for foodpanda.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Chan Sow Lin, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
While leads are provided, you will be expected to:
- Have the ability to sell on the phone as second nature.
- Be relentless to research, reach out to, and speak to the right decision makers in a business.
- Be sales-minded and resourceful to hit set KPIs.
- Meet requirements in the areas of documentation accuracy, partner approval and systems processing.
- Keep records of calls and sales, and note useful information in an organised fashion.
- A knack for objection handling, persuasive, instilling urgency and acting in a fast-paced fashion.
- Problem solving comes as second nature; constantly striving to provide solutions which are in-sync to company offers.
- Constantly excelling in meeting and exceeding KPI elements set by the company.
- As this is a 100% telesales role, the incumbent must be comfortable to make outbound calls via digital communication tools, and be on the phone over extended periods of time.
- Able to communicate in English effectively, an added advantage for ability to speak, read & write in Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin or Cantonese fluently.
- Previous telesales experience is not necessary but is an added plus point.
- Comfortable in working with online business tools such as Google applications. Experience with Salesforce a plus, though not a requirement.
- A proficient communicator with a consultative sales driven approach.
- A strong relationship builder, target-oriented, resilient and a team player with a willingness to learn.
- Fast learner and able to adapt quickly to constant changes in operational processes
WHAT WE OFFER
ABOUT FOODPANDA, SSC
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how food, people, culture and tech are connected. Our panda family consists of problem solvers, designers and thinkers, working around the clock to make foodpanda the most powerful online tool for food convenience in the universe- and we’re just getting started! foodpanda operates in 11 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our teams in all of our offices, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants through our amazing riders. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide. If you're passionate about good food and great work, you're in the right place.