Inside the walls of this office you’ll find: An empowering, international and agile working environment Responsibility from day one in an innovative and rapidly expanding tech business And a bunch of cool extras including a kicker table and table tennis, as well as free fruits and, of course, a monthly corporate allowance for foodpanda.
Please log in to view salary
Chan Sow Lin, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to read and type in Chinese Traditional and speak fluently in Mandarin or Cantonese AND English
- SHIFT for Customer Service
- NO SHIFT for telesales
- Must be able to join two (2) weeks training
- Candidate should be Malaysian citizen
- Preferably with strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge
- 250 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and responsible in completing task
- Fast Learner
- Team player
- Willing to take on additional task
- Punctual & Motivated
Must have good english and it is a bonus if you are able to speak/write in Mandarin or Cantonese.
WHAT WE OFFER
ABOUT FOODPANDA, SSC
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how food, people, culture and tech are connected. Our panda family consists of problem solvers, designers and thinkers, working around the clock to make foodpanda the most powerful online tool for food convenience in the universe- and we’re just getting started! foodpanda operates in 11 countries worldwide. Through the energy of our teams in all of our offices, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants through our amazing riders. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide. If you're passionate about good food and great work, you're in the right place.