We are a diverse group of people whit the mission of making foodpanda the most succesful food delivery platform in the world. The environment is relaxed and friendly. Everybody is very independent with his job. Nevertheless we manage to grow every week in terms of volume of business.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
We are looking for rockstar Business Development Managers to be based in Kluang who is able to convince the best restaurants in Malaysia to join foodpanda. You will work like an entrepreneur and at the same time be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
About the job:
As our business development manager, you will be responsible for signing a partnership agreement between foodpanda and the best in class restaurants.
- Business Development Managers at foodpanda are responsible for driving B2B sales
- You should have a keen interest in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up the best local and international restaurants
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity and provide recommendations for improvements to management
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in person meetings and sell foodpanda to restaurants in Malaysia
- Exceed sales targets & performance based goals while working independently
- At the same time, you will become part of our international network and high skilled team
- You have the chance to gain an inside perspective of our fast growing business by being responsible for the business from day 1
- Manage a portfolio of restaurant accounts and exceed goals for account retention, development, and maintenance.
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in consulting, e-commerce or start ups
- Strong management skills: manage and motivate your team in the field.
- Flexibility, restaurants do not always operate on 9-to-5 schedules
- Outgoing and confident in their appearance
- Self-motivated with the ability to work remotely and under pressure
- You are very proactive and could lead independent projects
- Excellent English skills complete your profile
- You are an ‘out-of-the box’ thinker and want to always challenge the status quo.
Fun is good for business! Gage what's it like to be a part of the Panda family. Follow us via Facebook or Twitter: pandalifeMY
JOIN US NOW TO EXPLORE MORE!
ALL RESTAURANTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite Pasta, Kebab or Nasi Lemak, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favourite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restaurants in more than 190 cities across 11 Asian and Central Europe countries globally. foodpanda is active in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Philippines, Bangladesh, India, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry.