We are a diverse group of people whit the mission of making foodpanda the most succesful food delivery platform in the world. The environment is relaxed and friendly. Everybody is very independent with his job. Nevertheless we manage to grow every week in terms of volume of business.
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favorite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 100,000 partner restaurants in more than 325 cities across 13 Asian and Central European countries globally. foodpanda is active in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry. For more information visit www.foodpanda.my
About Delivery Hero:
Delivery Hero is a leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplace with number one market positions in terms of restaurants, active users and orders in more countries than any of its competitors across 40 countries in Europe, the Middle East & North Africa (MENA), Latin America and the Asia-Pacific region. Delivery Hero also operates its own delivery service in 200+ high-density urban areas around the world. The Company is headquartered in Berlin and has over 21,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.deliveryhero.com
We're looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team and provide strategic ideas to help achieve our goals. We're hiring rockstar Account Manager (Sales/FMCG/E-Commerce) to be based in Klang Valley. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing management strategies. As an Account Manager (Sales/FMCG/E-Commerce), you will collaborate with our other verticals of the business closely for alignment. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our management.
Tasked with the care of a portfolio of restaurant partners, you will be expected to:
- Manage and expand relationships with existing restaurants and proactively identify further new business opportunities
- Maintain and grow the revenue of each account
- Be both data-sensitive and sales-minded
- Monitor each account’s performance metrics and ensure compliance with foodpanda’s operational standards
- Work with internal support functions to ensure that every vendor that goes live on the platform meets quality standards
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the foodpanda business model and the online food ordering market
- 2 - 3 years’ experience within a client management role preferable
- Proven B2B sales experience would be an advantage, preferably within the areas of F&B, media, advertising and e-commerce
- E-commerce experience will be highly regarded
- Able to multi-task
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of CRM software
- Knowledge in Salesforce is a plus
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- A proficient communicator with a consultative sales approach
- Able to write and communicate in English persuasively
- A strong relationship builder, target-oriented, resilient and a team player with a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills with good commercial awareness and attention to detail
- Your ambitions to work independently with flexibility as well as your entrepreneurial spirit make you an ideal match for our motivated team
- Ability to speak in other languages a plus
What we offer:
- A team that you will learn from and an environment that wants to grow your professional skill-set
- A great collaborative working atmosphere with regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Promotion and career opportunities
- Last, but not least, a lot of food!!! :)
JOIN US NOW TO EXPLORE MORE!
ALL RESTAURANTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite Pasta, Kebab or Nasi Lemak, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favourite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restaurants in more than 190 cities across 11 Asian and Central Europe countries globally. foodpanda is active in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Philippines, Bangladesh, India, Romania and Bulgaria. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry.