We recognize that workspace is more than a mere location. It is a setting that inspires ideas, motivates action and promotes growth. With FlySpaces, find where your business will accomplish its next milestone.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
The Customer Success Associate (CSA) is responsible for being the primary point of contact with all of FlySpaces’ vendors and partners within a targeted area. In this role the CSA will be in charge of managing relationships, developing SOPs, improving processes, and ensuring that our partners succeed in using the FlySpaces platform to grow their business.
With new products being launched at FlySpaces in 2019, this role will be crucial to the success of the company across the region, helping to rollout new initiatives and ensure that all partners are aware and understand the new products and technology that FlySpaces is providing them with.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Receive inbound leads and closing those leads.
- Developing relationships with all specified partners and vendors
- Setting up meetings and workshops to train on new products and features
- Creating SOPs and process documents to be used as feedback tools to the Marketing and Sales departments
- Cultivating valuable insights and actionable feedback through constant communication and trainings
- Provide product support to all partners
- Help launch and introduce new products and features across your specific area
- Work with Marketing and Partnership team to establish relevant KPIs, feedback loops, with the goal of improving conversion rates, total leads, and merchant acquisition
- Degree and/or studies in relevant field of study (Marketing, Sales, Communications).
- 1 Year experience, in a customer facing role in either Sales or Marketing.
- Excellent communication and social skills is essential.
- Comfortable with new technology and with good computer skills.
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and best practices.
- FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply
- Ideally someone who has sales background or someone who has experience in sales.
- Confident and possess good discipline in completing tasks.
- Self-motivated, target oriented and a team player.
- Great EQ and communication skills, we'll work on developing this with you.
WHO WE ARE
FlySpaces empowers businesses as a digital marketplace that provides short-term work and meeting space solutions to entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs and mobile professionals. Whether the need is for an hour, a day, a week or a few months - we have a network of hundreds of spaces to discover across key South East Asian cities.