At Flux, we are balanced, collaborative, innovative, passionate and driven. We are a close knit team of budding entrepreneurs, looking to make a difference in this crazy world.
Please log in to view salary
Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
You will collaborate with cross-functional peers to find new ways to deliver great user experiences that elevate the Flux brand. As the voice of design within our team, you will first and foremost focus on creating clean and elegant product experiences that are grounded in creating real value to the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Researchers and Content Strategists to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
- Design elegant flows & interactions for an international audience across platforms
- Create original graphic designs to be distributed across our digital advertising channels
- Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- 2+ years of experience designing for digital products that have been released to the public
- A portfolio demonstrating your talent designing for desktop and mobile digital experiences with stories of how your contributions led to quantifiable improvements
- Excellent communication skills
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Flux is redefining the way that people own cars. We offer monthly an all-inclusive monthly car subscription service, so that you can enjoy all the benefits of "owning" a car, without the burden of car ownership. With Flux your garage just got a lot bigger: MPV, compact, executive, swap cars as your needs change. Flux, making cars only about the drive.