For more information, log on to www.asiafireworks.com
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Service existing clients and also source for new clients to exhibit in our trade events.
- Implementation of sales, strategy, and management.
- Project Organizing, coordination, and supports on assigned projects.
- Preparation work before show and on-site project monitoring.
- Make sales calls to look for new corporate clients.
- Assist to manage the operations during the event days.
- ONLY Applicants who can Speak Mandarin need to apply as Correspondence with China and Taiwan is needed.
- Ability to speak Mandarin is a MUST
- Fresh Graduates can apply and no experience is needed as training would be provided.
- Ability to think “Out-Of-The-Box”.
- Self-Motivated and a team player.
- Ability to work in a young working environment
- Ability to search for clients through social media and search engines.
Fireworks Trade Media Pte Ltd is part of the Fireworks Trade Media Group, one of Asia’s largest independently owned trade media company. Established in 2008, it is currently made up of 4 different business divisions.
In a mere 10 years, Fireworks have grown leaps and bounds with our own international offices spanning in 15 countries namely: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines, India, Australia, Bangladesh, Colombia and Canada. Bold expansion moves one may say, but we have since silenced the with excellent response from our media and our commitment to give our customers the relationships and
Visit our corporate website at www.asiafireworks.com to find out more.
Our 4 divisions include:
Fireworks Exhibitions and Conferences (Trade Exhibitions)
Fireworks Exhibitions and Conference organizes more than 30 international trade exhibitions in more than 15 different countries. Some of the core industries of events that we organize include:
- Medical Technology
- Power & Electric
- Palm Oil
- Oil & Gas
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Counter Terrorism
Fireworks Business Information (Trade Publications)
Fireworks Business Information (FBI) was first established in 2008, a subsidiary of the Fireworks Trade Media Group, FBI currently runs trade publications for the following magazines
- Asia Palm Oil Magazine
- Oil & Gas Magazine
- Marine & Offshore Magazine
- Sugar Magazine
With our strong in-house database built by our exhibitions and conferences divisions, and reinforced by the support of the various government organizations and trade associations, we are proud to be one of the leading knowledge sources in our chosen industries. FBI is currently rated as one of the leading trade publishers in niche industries in Asia with branches in 12 countries.
JUZ Talk (Trade Conferences & Forums)
JuzTalk Conferences, a subsidiary of Fireworks Trade Media Group, annually produce over 20 high quality conferences designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.
Our global reach is utilised to attract over 200 speakers and 1000 delegates annually, ensuring niche focused subject matter presented directly by practitioners and a diversity of information to assist our clients in adopting best practice in all business disciplines. JuzTalk conferences offers coverage of all major industry sectors such as, palm oil, sugar, marine and counter-terrorism.
QUIK Fairs (Industrial Roadshows & Niche Events)
QuikFairs, the no-frills cost effective exhibitions wing of Fireworks Trade Media Group brings exhibitors direct to the industry at a fraction of the cost of normal trade events. Gone are the days of large customized booths and the large irrelevant mass of unfocused visitors, QuikFairs adopts a fresh new perspective and concept in exhibitions preferring to bring exhibitors direct to niche industries and cities and focusing on the quality and NOT the quantity of visitors.