We are looking for a passionate, resourceful and energetic business development executive to help drive the company's sales and marketing activities.
In this role, you should have a good eye for identifying possible leads when you see one and how to qualify them. You should be familiar with sales process, able to manage sales pipeline created, the related sales cycle and convert opportunities to actual sales. You must, of course, be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you think you are that Business Development Executive who is passionate about sales and marketing of software products that we are looking for, we would like to meet with you.
In summary, your role is to:
- promote and sell company's software products and Epicor ERP system;
- find and qualify leads and manage the ensuing sales activities;
- act as primary interface between the company and the prospects and customers;
- work closely with pre-sales team to ensure prospects requirements are fulfilled;
- understand and apply company's marketing strategies and provide feedback on management's plans and strategies;
- execute marketing activities as planned by the company's management;
- comply with company's internal policies or procedures on sales:
- Leads registration with Epicor Sales Force;
- Monitor and update sales pipeline and forecast;
- Review and reveal the entire prospect / account situation with division head;
- Submit Sales Report in timely manner;
- Attend Sales meetings or any other internal meetings punctually;
- Arrange and convene a hand-over meeting together with pre-sales professionals involved to the implementation team upon a successful win;
- pursue and meet quarterly targets set;
- undertake other duties or assignment as and when assigned by the management from time to time.