The co-founders of Fatfish are serious entrepreneurs that have built and exited startup many times across Asia Pacific. Join us for a fun and exciting career! We are looking for mission driven, heavy hitters with a passion to bring the company to the next level. Work with the best! Learn from the best! Launch your career into a regional platform!
IT - Software Development
Please log in to view salary
KL Eco City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Fatberry is a fast-growing B2C digital insurance platform that allows users to compare, customize and buy a wide range of insurance products instantly online. In line with our business expansion, we are currently looking for IT Managers to strengthen our technology and innovation team.
As the IT Manager, you will be leading with a team of junior developers responsible for designing, architecting, developing, and maintaining of all software development within the group. You will be responsible for the end-to-end development cycle, from planning to deployment.
· Plan, Design, Build and Optimise Web Application
- Work with architects, developers, project managers, and business personnel to define the application and technical architecture structure to ensure that the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the requirements.
- Support to achieve successful project implementation phase on business, conceptual, programming level.
- Perform system configuration, development, and testing where required, including the necessary documentation.
- Develop & maintain APIs with partners.
- Involved in the development of new and exciting features for business applications.
- Ensure proper documentation is created and maintained for each projects’ architecture, features, configuration, deployment, etc.
· Lead and Manage - Supervising junior web developers, including providing guidance and code reviews.
· Report and Review
- Be part of an agile scrum team, responsibility for tasks and complete them with the best quality, and user experience.
- Creating timeframes and work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Communicating effectively with clients and teams
Desired skills and experience:
- Experienced in Laravel (Codeigniter experience a plus) framework and other LAMP stack technologies.
- Experience in developing and consuming APIs to any existing system, including, but not limited to, SOAP, REST, etc.
- Candidate must have at least completed 3 personal or commercial projects in the past and must be able to present and showcase the projects. Being able to demonstrate the actual work will be an added advantage.
- Capable of thinking from the perspective of the customer and understand how to design systems that are user-friendly and targeted to the market.
- Have knowledge of Linux/AWS server deployment and networking setup.
- Knowledge of web application security and capable of protecting the asset and secured from common and high-risk exploits, vulnerabilities, and web attacks.
- Team player and capable of delivering projects on time and within a tight deadline.
- Capable of adapting to company culture and working style of the team.
- Capable of providing suggestions to the team and projects to improve and work efficiently.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience
WHO WE ARE:
Fatfish Group is a Southeast Asian and Australian based Internet ventures investment and acceleration firm. Fatfish is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:FFG). Fatfish partners with entrepreneurs to facilitate building Internet ventures with the potential to scale regionally or globally through its unique “Seed-to-Exit” approach.