The co-founders of Fatfish are serious entrepreneurs that have built and exited startup many times across Asia Pacific. Join us for a fun and exciting career! We are looking for mission driven, heavy hitters with a passion to bring the company to the next level. Work with the best! Learn from the best! Launch your career into a regional platform!
IT - General
Please log in to view salary
KL Eco City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Full Stack Developer
Esports Players League (ESPL) is a global esports tournament and platform focused on nurturing grassroots gamer communities and digital interactivity. We aspire to serve casual players with frequent fun tournaments, and competitive players a clear path to pro.
ESPL is made up of an international group of entrepreneurs, engineers, gamers, and industry specialists with a passion for competitive gaming and a keen eye for innovation. By merging our years of expertise and love for gaming, we can create an Esports Platform that exceeds the expectations of grassroots tournaments and events. With a global footprint of over 16 countries (Asia, Europe, and the Americas), we are now expanding our team in Malaysia.
- Develop front end website architecture from mock-ups and wireframes.
- Design user interactions on web pages.
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders.
- Perform non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability.
- Fresh / 1-3 years experience in web development.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Java, PostgreSQL, Angular and Node.js.
- Familiar with agile methodologies.
WHO WE ARE:
Fatfish Group is a Southeast Asian and Australian based Internet ventures investment and acceleration firm. Fatfish is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:FFG). Fatfish partners with entrepreneurs to facilitate building Internet ventures with the potential to scale regionally or globally through its unique “Seed-to-Exit” approach.