The co-founders of Fatfish are serious entrepreneurs that have built and exited startup many times across Asia Pacific. Join us for a fun and exciting career! We are looking for mission driven, heavy hitters with a passion to bring the company to the next level. Work with the best! Learn from the best! Launch your career into a regional platform!
Marketing - Digital
Please log in to view salary
KL Eco City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Improve a more comprehensive strategy for the distribution of each individual channel.
- Perform on various tests across each publication, ensuring we’re maximizing reach without compromising our target audience.
- Reviewing relevant articles published by competitors and media outlets in the industry.
- Aid to scale the impact of the distribution function within the Content and Social team.
- Cooperate with other teams across the company to maximize impact of the team and collective digital efforts (PR, events, community, etc.).
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan, monitor and listen to the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online ads through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media or creative agencies and vendors
- Prepare, and manage brand’s email marketing campaigns including email creation, and automation.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience.
- Effective experience in organic and paid channels. Beneficial to have experience across marketing.
- Proficient experience in analytics with experience designing AB testing and other channel experiments.
- Proven track record in distributing or promoting professional content.
- Be a self-starter.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM, and ActiveCampaign is a plus.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
WHO WE ARE:
Fatfish Group is a Southeast Asian and Australian based Internet ventures investment and acceleration firm. Fatfish is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:FFG). Fatfish partners with entrepreneurs to facilitate building Internet ventures with the potential to scale regionally or globally through its unique “Seed-to-Exit” approach.