Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Selangor
About The Job
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Drives estimation, work breakdown and resource allocation for projects and change requests.
- Creates and maintains the schedule, drive intermediate deliverables and ensures project commitments are met.
- Working with our internal and external development team & resources to deliver technology projects on time and within budget
- Defines and track weekly work goals of projects, change requests and production support issues.
- Manages client, business analyst and developer activities and priorities to meet expectations.
- Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution
- Maintaining end-to-end accountability for customer satisfaction and overall delivery excellence
- Reports work goals to management and clients; identifies impacts to overall project schedule, cost, scope and quality.
- Understands requirements for developing digital financial solutions and ensures development activities are compliant to client processes and BNM regulations.
- Understands technical issues and escalate issues as needed and drive them to resolution.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with clients while dealing with organizational complexity and competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate schedule changes and challenges both to management and clients.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns if/when they arise
- Provides Post Sales Customer Support
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of IT experience, including a minimum of 1 year as a project manager.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks on time in a fast-changing environment, comfort with ambiguity.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, comprehend the intent of a client’s needs, and help to shape and form the solution by leveraging team capabilities.
- Strong requirements management skills and experience in business process mapping.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies and practices.
- Good command of the English language.
- Familiar with Sales Force Automation (SFA) Solution and Mobile App Development for iOS/Android.
- Experienced working in a Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry will be added advantages
- Experienced in applying Agile or Scrum Development Methodologies