We, FAM & Associates group of companies, with about 22 years of establishment in Kuala Lumpur, provides company registration, company secretarial services, corporate & business advisory services, taxation services, SST services and other related professional services to local and overseas businesses.
Please log in to view salary
Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Manage tax compliance, personal tax and other tax advisory services for corporate clients from various industries.
- Supervise and review tax return computations and other client work.
- Keep abreast with local tax legislation and business practices.
- Liaise with clients and officers from IRBM.
- Recognised diploma, university degree and/or relevant professional qualification, ie: CIMA, ACCA, CPA, CTIM and etc.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong drive to excel professionally and to guide and motivate others.
- Able to manage multiple engagements and work well as a team member.
- Minimum 5 and 3 years of experience respectively in taxation.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
WHY JOIN US
You will work effectively as a team member, demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibilities, providing support, maintaining communications and updating senior team members on progress. In the meantime, our senior team members will assist you to unearth the professional skills that you possess.