Ezypay is a multi-award winning FinTech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Malaysia, Australia, and New Zealand, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representatives to join the Customer Service team in our KL location. You will be the front line to assist our growing customer base around finance/debit/application requests. You will also act as focal point on managing phone/email support and escalating urgent requests to the right expert. Part of this role is to ensure our customers are provided an excellent experience through all forms of communication and owning any issues reported till resolution.
- Manage medium to large amounts of incoming calls, emails and tickets (via email, social media) from customers.
- Analyse and responding promptly to customer inquiries, requests or issues.
- Performing first call resolution where possible effectively to reduce escalation to support teams.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information about the ticket raised by the customer in ZenDesk before and after escalating to ticket to another resolver group.
- Develop and maintain a productive relationship and interaction with all callers, while providing personalized, and consultative education and information.
- Serve as liaison between customer support team, management and customer to improve customer service, experience and satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage and to deliver the best customer service to all of our customers.
- Identify and being clear of customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and improving customer experience.
- Make informed decisions on customers’ payments solutions to many different clients across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
- Prepare documentation and reports on routine customer correspondence for future reference purpose.
- Assist in training peers on improving customer support service and product knowledge.