The Networking/UC Solution Architect is to design, build and implement enterprise-class networking/uc infrastructure for end user environment. As a subject matter specialist, you will identify and communicate current and emerging networking/uc landscape. Be an integral part of our sales team towards achieving revenue goal by supporting innovative technical programs and working on day-to-day pre-sales activities, working with partners, prospects and customers.
Ultimately, create networking/uc infrastructure solutions that balance financial objective with concise business information and requirements.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business
- Attend meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert
- Put together business cases for sales teams to support their proposals
- Help sales team to sell more and increase the company revenue by utilizing your technical sales skills to convince prospect to purchase our solution and services
- Query prospects to qualify sales opportunities in conjunction with sales team in order to accurately determine product suitability, size and probability of success
- Conduct presentation with customers with the goal of getting them buy our proposed services and solutions
- Help expand and maximize the sales opportunities
- POC (Proof Of Concept) to match the customer’s enterprise requirements
- RFP/RFI/Proposals preparation, solution architecting and design, training, project management, guidance and planning
- Conduct in-depth needs analysis with prospect’s technical staff to determine technical requirements and solutions
- Address high-volume of prospect’s questions in quality driven, comprehensive manner to ensure satisfaction
- Conduct internal product training to sales and channel team
- Be the “go-to” person with regards all technical support queries and questions