Founded in 2000, ESL has been developed into the world’s largest esports company leading the industry across the most popular video games with numerous online and offline competitions. It operates high profile, branded international leagues and tournaments such as ESL One, Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL Pro League and other top tier stadium-size events, as well as ESL National Championships, grassroots amateur cups and matchmaking systems, defining the path from zero to hero as short as possible. With offices all over the world, ESL is leading esports forward on a global scale. ESL is a part of MTG, the leading international digital entertainment group.
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
We’re looking for…
- A highly motivated individual with an eye for detail and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Strong passion for and experienced in motion graphics design and video editing.
- Experience with designing graphic lookbooks, templates, moodboards, colour pallets etc from scratch.
- Good understanding of video games and/or esports.
- Someone who can take direction but also provide feedback.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work autonomously after being given an initial brief/direction.
- Fluent in verbal English.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Experience with graphics operating or a live tv environment is a plus.
- Use your creativity to design, develop, edit, and optimize all motion graphic assets.
- Be required to develop creative and effective ideas/concepts for design, edit & manipulate motion images and video assets
- Handle creative design projects from brief to delivery, on a deadline.
- Design and optimize 2D and 3D animation.
- Actively finding new & innovative ways to incorporate motion into our creatives.
- Execute editing, color correction, and post-production of video materials to best fit the brief given
- Effective cooperation with other department employees, ensuring efficient information flow
- Be willing to learn new programs and build media content in multiple different formats and programs.
- Able to articulate the ideas and concepts to clients or teams clearly.
- High attention to detail while designing a range of digital, video and print design assets.
- Formal qualifications in motion graphic design or relevant discipline/experience preferred.
- Experience in design software including Adobe creative suite, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign and Illustrator (both PC and Mac).
- Ability to create unique, original and engaging templates for each project covering key art, branding, fonts, imagery & layout styling.
- Excellent proofreading & typography skills.
- Fast and proficient in all aspects of the design process.
- Can fluently communicate and work in an environment with English speaking colleagues.
- Experience working in events or live tv a plus but not required.
- Experience in a similar role and design work shown in your portfolio.
- You love gaming and esports.
- You want to work full time in graphics & media.
- You have a strong passion for what you do and want to share that with our team.
- You want to hone your creative flair to this type of design, graphic building and management workflow.
- You are interested in or have experience with working in a live graphic operation environment.
- You are an excellent content creator.
- You are a self-starter and have strong initiative.
- You take great pride in your work and always push for the product to be the best it can be.
- You want opportunities to work with ESL staff around the world.
WANT TO JOIN THE ESL FAMILY?
We are creating a world where everybody can be somebody. This reflects the founding story of our company, that is still very much in our DNA. We create esports leagues and tournaments that provide more opportunity for participation and progression than any other sport. This is our passion. What about yours?
At ESL we see ourselves as creators. We are competitors and collectively we develop esports worldwide.
Join us on the journey of esports!