With the vision towards the strengthening the communal economy, the Eskayvie Foundation is the charitable arm that grips the commitment to alleviate the quality of life and economy among the community. This is done with the belief that an economically competitive community is the catalyst to a growing national economy.
Marketing - Digital
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- Lead the development, planning and execution of Digital Marketing Plans.
- Manage, monitor, review and report on all digital marketing activities, projects and results.
- Budget reporting and management, including preparing reports.
- Day to day media buying, planning and optimization across key advertising platforms.
- Work in conjunction with the Creative & Content Team and Business Development Team, in the development of digital marketing plans and tactics that will support achieving client’s Objectives.
- Find out new opportunities for the clients and proactively recommending new tactics.
- Monitor, train and motivate team members to ensure goals and objectives are being met by each team member.
- Conduct weekly and monthly brainstorm/training sessions with team members on new and creative growth strategies.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the Digital Marketing field is required for this position.
- Having work experience in healthcare or cosmetic industry is an advantage.
- In depth knowledge of Facebook, Google and all aspects of Digital Marketing.
- A keen sense of what works on social media.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Since its establishment in 2009 at Laman Seri Business Park in Shah Alam, Eskayvie Malaysia has always had one aim in mind: Empowering the Economy and Health of the Humankind. The proof is in the success of over 5,000 Eskayvie Business Partners in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and a setup of an international office in Indonesia who has been part of Eskayvie 10 years global expansion plan.
The brand ensures the consistency of its products through internal quality, safety and efficacy which are controlled under a good management system by pursuing GMP standards as ethical code of manufacturing and strengthening the raw material as well as process safety through HACCP control points with patented ingredients and formulas.