With the vision towards the strengthening the communal economy, the Eskayvie Foundation is the charitable arm that grips the commitment to alleviate the quality of life and economy among the community. This is done with the belief that an economically competitive community is the catalyst to a growing national economy.
Creative - Writing
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- Produce well-researched contents for publication both online and printed.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Follow editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of contents managers, editors and web publishers.
- Use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Excellent command in Bahasa Melayu and good in English
- Posses at least Certificate/ Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relation or other related fields.
- At least 1 (One) year or working experience in related field.
- Proven record of excellent writing
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Familiar and good in using programs such as Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Power point.
Since its establishment in 2009 at Laman Seri Business Park in Shah Alam, Eskayvie Malaysia has always had one aim in mind: Empowering the Economy and Health of the Humankind. The proof is in the success of over 5,000 Eskayvie Business Partners in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and a setup of an international office in Indonesia who has been part of Eskayvie 10 years global expansion plan.
The brand ensures the consistency of its products through internal quality, safety and efficacy which are controlled under a good management system by pursuing GMP standards as ethical code of manufacturing and strengthening the raw material as well as process safety through HACCP control points with patented ingredients and formulas.