EPIC Unicorn today is a stable home to quality software, with a growing team that has fun building systems. We believe the best works are the ones that are purposeful, and bring value to every stakeholder, end-to-end.
Please log in to view salary
Damansara/ Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Analyze an organization and design its processes and system
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Develop Testing Scenarios and execute testing on the solution
- Facilitate discussion to gather confirmation on requirements/ use cases/scenarios
- Full time position based in KL
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- 2- 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Knowledge with version control system Strong analytical, problem-solving and process, solution-oriented abilities
- Experience in creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business system implementation
- Have the ability to define business requirements and creating documentation
- Strategic thinker with a positive attitude, proactive and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Work well as a Team Player
- Full-time positions
if (you=EPIC && you=wish_to_impact_the_world)
WHAT WE DO?
Our team - our ‘Unicorns’ - are enthusiastic, capable and most importantly - passionate about the products we build. We understand the challenges, pitfalls & caveats involved in bringing ideas to life, and have concentrated our experience in seamlessly putting together solutions that match our clientele’s needs.