We focus on publishing local games or localised games
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia/Web Design or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator or equivalent.
- Excellent with User Interface design and experience with mobile application user experience design is an added advantage.
- Conform to mobile OS user experiences/user interfaces standards or requirements.
- Internet savvy and well aware of current design trends.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude with a zestful "Can Do" spirit.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specialising in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design/Web Design or equivalent.
- Internship position(s) available (different salary. Please let us know you are applying for internship)
WE ARE SEIOUS IN WHAT WE DO
WE DO FUN PROJECTS!
Game Planning , Localization, Design, Translation, Prototyping, Printing, Culturalization, Publishing