Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
UOA Business Park, Selangor
About The Job
- Research and construct a Standard Operating Procedure for B2C sales & marketing department in terms of e-commerce marketplace and prepare the documentation accordingly.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with B2C buyers and recommending best solutions to derive sales into our e-commerce platforms.
- Manage, monitor and develop social media marketing ideas to derive traffic into our marketplace platforms.
- Develop ideas to generate leads and conduct CRM to create customer retention.
- Continuously research and develop suitable marketing strategies according to calendar year.
- Liaise closely with marketing agency in analyzing consumer data for SEO, SEM and retargeting.
- Analyze company’s performance on sales and develop sales forecast for our marketplace.
- Assisting Assistant Manager to ensure alignment to marketing strategy to ensure the sustainability of our marketplace.
- Candidate must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Sales & Marketing/ Marketing Management/ Digital Marketing/ Marketing Communication/ Search Engine Marketing/ Commerce/ Business Administration/ Economics or equivalent.
- Developed good language skills for both English and Bahasa
- Willing to travel outstation and establish business relationship with stakeholders
- Willing to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Possess own transport is an added advantage
- Multitasking and must have an excellent attention towards detail
- Hardworking, committed, able to work independently and result-oriented.
- Flexible to work odd hours if required
Interested candidate may send your resume/CV to our email address.