Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
UOA Business Park, Selangor
About The Job
- Research and construct a Standard Operating Procedure for e-commerce promotion/CSR department and prepare the documentation accordingly.
- Develop and deliver creative promotional activities to support the marketing strategy proposed by marketing team.
- Analyze the effectiveness of executed promotional campaigns or activities to come up with better ideas on obtaining larger market, users, and buyers of our e-commerce platforms.
- Monitor copywriting processes and prepare promotional contents for marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement corporate communications strategies to meet business and sales & marketing objectives.
- Develop effective CSR programs in accordance with company’s CSR policy.
- Work with internal departments and teams to strategize Communications plans and budgets for Brand positioning exercises and CSR awareness.
- Support the marketing team to liaise with external agencies and vendors to maximize returns on investment for marketing projects involving communications of the Brand and CSR programs.
- Candidate must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Media and Communication/Mass Communication/Corporate Communication/ Public Relations/Advertising or equivalent.
- Developed in English and Malay languages.
- Previous working experience in Advertising/ Public Relations would be an added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Willing to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Multitasking and must have an excellent attention towards detail
- Flexible to work odd hours if required
Interested candidate may send your resume/CV to our email address.