Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
UOA Business Park, Selangor
About The Job
- Research and construct Standard Operating Procedure for e-commerce merchandising based on company’s business policy.
- Plan and design effective merchandising strategy ideas.
- Plan the budget in accordance with the revenue forecast through liaison with the sales & marketing as well as promotion and CSR team.
- Analyze the e-commerce’s best practices to improve the company’s merchandising.
- Responsible to maintain and identify new lead (database) for potential business partners (Small & Medium Entrepreneur) either local or overseas to sign up with our portal.
- Responsible to meet up with business partners if necessary such as the purpose of portal marketing, brief on the business plan or conducting agreement with third parties regarding company’s business/programs, etc)
- Monitor the current market trends to update product category listings in our portal.
- Conduct screening for merchant’s application to be onboard with us.
- Candidate must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Economics or equivalent.
- Developed in English and Malay languages.
- Willing to travel and establish business relationship with stakeholders
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Possess own transport is an added advantage
- Willing to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Multitasking and must have an excellent attention towards detail
- Flexible to work odd hours if required
Interested candidate may send your resume/CV to our email address.