Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Marketing/ International Business/ Customer Service/Accountancy/ Finance or equivalent
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in E-commerce / retail industry or equivalent.
- Hardworking, committed, able to work independently and result-oriented.
- Able to work under time constraint
- Multitasking and attention to details are a must.
- Flexible to work odd hours if required and able to work under pressure.
- As for the selected candidate for interview session, kindly bring along latest passport size photo for the session.