Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam / Subang, Selangor
About The Job
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best.
- Conduct sales training programs and techniques.
- Communicate with merchant and evaluate their needs.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning.
- Recommend creative and cost-effective promotional activities.
- Assist in designing and developing marketing collaterals and promotional materials.
- Generate sales and marketing reports to management as needed.
- Cooperate with the management in the development of marketing programs and criteria to achieve sales goals.
- Stay updated with latest marketing trends and competitor activities.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Responsible for managing assigned key accounts and maintaining profitable long term relationship and maximizing potential sales opportunities.
- Plans and implements advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs, including developing sales action plan to meet company’s target.
- Works closely with cross functional teams to ensure efficient execution of sales and marketing programs.
- Manages reporting of sales and forecast and provides accurate and timely data to management to facilitate decision making.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on existing and new market opportunities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Marketing/ International Business or equivalent
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Candidate must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in E-commerce / retail industry or equivalent.
- Hardworking, committed, able to work independently and result-oriented.
- Able to work under time constraint
- Multitasking and attention to details are a must.
- Flexible to work odd hours if required and able to work under pressure.
- Marketing experience at e-commerce startup is an advantage