Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam / Subang , Selangor
About The Job
- Quantifies opportunities and risk and recommends alternatives.
- Provides strategic and tactical recommendations align with current business nature.
- Develops innovative approaches to complex problems and situations.
- Conducts research including external benchmarking and utilizes statistical tools and scenario analysis to guide sound financial business decisions
- Communicates complex financial information and concepts to both financial and business leaders to support and influence decision making
- Provides coaching, direction and leadership to team members in order to achieve business results.
- Reviews new business proposals, identifies issues, risk and opportunities. Executes financial due diligence and explains ramifications of findings and recommendations for project progress.
- Works with cross-functional teams to set targets and deadlines, develop plans, conduct analyses, measure results and improve processes.
- Consults with director to present data, propose solutions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, International Business, Business Management or related field
- 5 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- Experience in e-commerce field is an added advantage.
- Strong leardership skill
- Knowledge in Microsoft Words and Microsoft Excel, statistical analysis and financial modeling skills is a must
- Business analysis skills, with the ability to see implications and provide consultative and recommendations