Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
UOA Business Park, Selangor
About The Job
- Plan, develop and manage digital marketing activities including marketing campaigns
- Supervise social media strategy
- Manage the contents in company’s e-commerce portal
- Plan, develop and produce social media contents for company’s social media platforms
- Track, analyze and prepare the report of website’s traffic, besides analyzing the consumer behavior of company’s e-commerce portal.
- Consistently develop SEO for company’s portal
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Handle networking events for company’s e-commerce portal and mobile application
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in A minimum of a Bachelor degree in Mass Media/Communication/ Marketing Communication/Advertising/Marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing would be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite especially Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Willing to work on flexible hours.