Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
UOA Business Park, Selangor
About The Job
- Research and formulate Standard Operating Procedure for e-commerce customer service based on company’s business policy
- Ensures that all correspondence via e-mail, SMS or phone to be provide to client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level.
- Provide customer support at all times and ensure achievement of all customer targets and prepare and efficient workflow of all activities.
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products & services, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information are supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
- Record all customer interactions and ensure that all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- To oversee the ordering process and delivery as per KPI.
- To identify, develop and maintain a customer delivery product & service mechanism that meet customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate
- Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration/ Economics or equivalent
- Experienced in customer service with good work profile
- Able to work under time constraints
- Multitasking and attention to details are a must.
- Flexible to work odd hours if required.