Please log in to view salary
SHAH ALAM, Selangor
About The Job
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Head of Finance, Head of Finance, Head of IT, Business Analyst, Research and Development Executive and Legal Executive to develop long term technical, financial, business development plan, desired operational results and financial performance for approval by the COO as well as Managing Director.
- Develop of business plans to maximize revenue opportunities and exceeding the sets targets.
- Responsible in overseeing the day-to-day operations including develop and supervise web maintenance activities, auditing, business analysis progress and legal matter’s updates.
- Provide leadership management to the operations team and on ground relationship with the staff.
- Develop customer loyalty through quality of operation and staff development.
- Review and analyses financial report with the COO on a regular basis and develop action plans to improve results and profitability.
- Able to diagnoses problems; gathers information and considers all possible solutions before initiating action. Makes recommendations on potential and most effective solution plan to board as necessary.
- Effectively recruit, train and develop, certify and evaluate performance of associates. Ensure turnover reduction and optimization of productivity through efficient work practices.
- Ensure every department head that is under surveillance meet the deliverable of quality services by adherence to Company’s SOP and reviewing of goals against performance and realign strategies according to results.
- Ensuring projects and events are efficiently and effectively executed.
- Prepares thoroughly and delivers well organized informative presentations to the board ad needed.
- Work with relevant personnel on employee relations issues.
- Understand, implement and ensure adherence to local laws/regulations and Company’s policies.
- Perform other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science/Programming/Finance/Business and Accounting or equivalent with minimum five years of prior multi-unit managerial.
- Must have a thorough understanding of operating and management techniques of e-commerce industry especially on the development site.
- Strong business acumen.
- High proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Multilingual skill is an added advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills.