Please log in to view salary
UOA Business Park, Selangor
About The Job
- Review data for marketplace trends, pattern and behavioral analysis.
- Study business requirement, collect data, analyze and translate result into effective presentation as well as recommendation to assist in sales and marketing decision making within agreed deadline.
- Responsible for the marketplace’s product planning, strategy development and business life cycle management.
- Work closely with the other departments especially sales and marketing team to identify right opportunities and threats in business strategy forecasting.
- Communicate with marketing personnel, propose optimization strategies based on feedback user suggestions, data analysis and others in order to improve the user experience of the marketplace platform and the existing operation.
- Convert data into information and generate insights, in order to produce conclusions that can be used as relevant input for the development of marketing and distribution of strategic planning.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirement, uncovering areas for improvements, and developing as well as implementing solution to improve the marketplace’s performance.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings on performance requirements analysis.
- Work closely with all HOD, identify and implement new approaches and techniques for the data analysis.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties and tasks upon requirement.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia. Multilingual is an added advantage.
- At least 2 to 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Business Analysis, digital marketing or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Business Studies/Economic studies/ Marketing or equivalent.
- Hardworking, committed, able to work independently and result-oriented.
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Multitasking and attention to details are a must.
- Flexible to work odd hours if required and able to work under pressure.
- Please send updated resume or CV at this email [email protected] with latest personal photo.