Accounting and finance
Please log in to view salary
UOA Business Park, Selangor
About The Job
- Conduct a research on Standard Operating Procedure for e-commerce Admin & Account department and prepare the documentation accordingly.
- To execute general accounting duties independently.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies.
- Responsible for handling general admin job and human resources related matter including payrolls and statutory payments/contributions.
- Responsible to all related role and task in Admin & Account Department.
- Able to work under time constraint
- Multitasking and attention to details are a must.
- Flexible to work odd hours if required and able to work under pressure.
- Candidate must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Accountancy / Commerce/ Business Administration/International Business/ Office Management/ Finance or equivalent.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in E-commerce or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Possess own transportation.
- Hardworking, committed, able to work independently and result-oriented.
- Other prerequisites include: good interpersonal skills.