We believe we will learn faster and be better if we can make giving and receiving feedback less stressful and a more normal part of work life. Feedback is a continuous part of how we communicate and work with one another versus an occasional formal exercise. We build trust by being selfless in giving feedback to our colleagues even if it is uncomfortable to do so. Feedback helps us to avoid sustained misunderstandings and the need for rules. Feedback is more easily exchanged if there is a strong underlying relationship and trust between people, which is part of why we invest time in developing those professional relationships. We celebrate the people who are very candid, especially to those in more powerful positions. We know this level of candor and feedback can be difficult for new hires and people in different parts of the world where direct feedback is uncommon. We actively help people learn how to do this at Emperikal through coaching and modeling the behaviors we want to see in every employee.
Please log in to view salary
KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Work closely with the Creative Lead and the marketing team to produce attractive, engaging, high quality content with an attention to accuracy and detail for primarily for the Emperikal's clients.
- Your content will be published directly to a large range of platforms., such as journalist and news platforms, social media and News Brokers.
- You will be responsible for some of the social media platform content marketing, promotional material to be directed at the audience using google ads , google AdSense and Facebook advertising platform.
- Jam with our content writing and marketing team to come up with new impactful content on all channels including social media, blogs and emails to engage our service providers and customer’s.
- Work on content advertising and marketing across the new channels that engage the new generation of young adults and mature audience.
- Establish your own marketing campaign, learn how to execute and target the audience by managing your content project plan.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute impact online and offline growth campaigns that drive user and vendor acquisition and brand visibility.
- Write engaging, informative content that can be adapted the social media channels.
- Write engaging, informative content that can be adapted for the big blog and other marketing channels.
- Analyse data reports and research market statistics, trends, news and social media content for strategies use.
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Creative, flexible, and updated on the latest international & local social media & pop culture trends
- A good eye for design or some experience in photography, videography or photo/video
- Able to think outside the box and produce ideas that will make an impact effective and engaging copywriting skills
- Independent, motivated, able to work under strict deadlines
- Good communication skills and is able to find their necessary headline
Emperikal is a mixture of passion, data and creative flair, engaging the top minds in the digital marketing industry to create amazing growth-focused online campaigns for our clients. In an ever-changing industry, we’re all about challenging the status quo in creating services that drive success and build businesses from the ground up.
Emperikal was born in response to what our founders believed to be a broken and flawed industry, full of empty promises and online cowboys. Everyone called them crazy, but they worked relentlessly and stopped at nothing until they had built an agency and a product they were proud of. Today, Emperikal is just that.