To keep up with ever changing world, continuous learning becomes important, your growth is vital to the survival of the company.
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Be familiar with employee rights, prepare documents and employee handbooks that protect both the employer and employees’ interest. Architect HR policies, procedure and enforcement for the company
- Be familiar with the company's various departmental job operations and take an active role in human resource planning, cost control and management depending on the company's projected needs.
- Planning for internal learning & facilitating internal communication, establishing company culture, upheld positive values to promote self learning and personal productivity.
- Establish connection and maintain close relationships with colleges and universities for internship programmes and building up a talent resource pool to meet the company eventual growth as well as dynamic resources needs.
- Organize and manage events related to team building, talent sourcing like career fair, company talk, hackathon ,etc.
- To facilitate and document performance evaluation process
- To study, outline and structure the KPI and OKR for company department
- To facilitate orientation and prepare necessary items or resources to create a warm and welcoming working environment
- To create positive company working culture branding
- To conduct personalities test, employee profiling & compile recruitment data
- To study & suggest improvement on hiring criteria & process
- To document & visualize the company process
- To perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned from time to time
- Excellent in English verbal and written, professional proficiency for Mandarin and Bahasa language
- Able to maintain close relationships with co-workers
- Passionate and assertive, actively sought after different methods to improve company’s human resource management
We are a people company that focuses on human technology development. Human come first before the technology.