To keep up with ever changing world, continuous learning becomes important, your growth is vital to the survival of the company.
Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Design and develop firmware for products and services.
- Perform design and code reviews and recommend improvements.
- Perform testing to validate product architecture and design.
- Collaborate with other engineers on technical and design issues.
- Develop firmware algorithms to handle exceptional conditions and errors.
- Install and verify the firmware on the embedded system.
- Troubleshoot system, performance and functional issues with firmware.
- Execute projects within defined scope, budget and timelines.
- Evaluate technical specifications for correctness and completeness.
- Prepare reports on project status, issues and risks for management.
- Assist in optimizing firmware to achieve performance standards.
- Provide product support to customers promptly and accurately.
- Ensure in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Review codes of other engineers and provide feedback.
- Proficiency in C/C++ Programming
- Familiar with 32-bit Microcontroller
- Testing & Algorithms Development
Leadership & Individual Qualities
- Proactive communicator to address and ensure necessary tasks are completed
- Punctual, honest, responsive and adaptable to take necessary actions when situation calls.
- Committed to complete agreed tasks or scope of work within planned timeline.
We are a people company that focuses on human technology development. Human come first before the technology.