Creative - Writing
Please log in to view salary
Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
1) Assist in planning and executing content strategies for products and services that appear on papers/magazines, television, radio, web or awards submission.
2) Conceive creative ideas for client pitches.
3) Proof read text created by the Ellipsis team.
4) Conduct research into target audiences, competitors, surrounding and etc. for creative content.
5) Liaise with the design team to develop on-brand visuals for pitches and campaigns.
1) Candidate must possess a Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Creative Writing or equivalent.
2) At least 2 years of copywriting experience, whether agency or in-house.
3) Impeccable English & BM writing skills with proficiency in grammar and spelling and a keen eye for detail.
4) Self-motivated, quick thinking and inquisitive, work well in a team.
5) Keen to offer new ideas and to offer feedback, open to constructive criticism.
6) Willingness to be flexible and adapt quickly to fast-paced working environment.
7) Able to manage multiple deadlines and always deliver projects on time.
8) 5 working days/week, full-time position. (Need to work on weekend as/when rushing for deadlines)