Please log in to view salary
Kota Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Participate in architecture design, coding, implementation and testing in high quality and production standards.
- Choose the optimum technology stack to tackle specific technical challenges.
- Contribute to the technical direction and define architecture skeleton on web application and data foundation.
- Get your hands dirty with data, harvest and harness information from different touch points.
- Build automation to replace boring and repeated tasks.
- Explore and interface with third-party APIs to ensure seamless integration.
- Enhance, support and maintaining in-house applications and services, you may redesign entirely if it does not fit.
- Sketch ideas on whiteboard and brainstorming.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape of technologies to improve our products and services.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager or Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer or equivalent.
- Good understanding of web markup.
- Basic understanding on server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, in Nod.ejs and PHP.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.