Choosing a university is one of the biggest decision people make in life. Our mission is to help students make the best possible decision in choosing a course and university. We give them an online destination where they can: - Search & compare for uni/colleges & courses globally - Enquire, seek advise & apply into university representative directly
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Mid Valley , Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
The PPC Specialist will effectively manage the advertising budget on Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc. and work with the rest of the team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
Your Roles & Responsibilities include :
- Implement PPC campaigns for educational institutions and websites
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- With at least 2.5 - 3 years of PPC experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, lead generation and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
WHO WE ARE
EASYUNI is Asia’s No. 1 platform for students and parents to search for universities and colleges around the world, find information, read student reviews, and socialise/connect with fellow students all around the world. Whether a university in home country or abroad, EASYUNI connects students to more than 2,000 universities and colleges with over 80,000 courses in over 20 countries.