Choosing a university is one of the biggest decision people make in life. Our mission is to help students make the best possible decision in choosing a course and university. We give them an online destination where they can: - Search & compare for uni/colleges & courses globally - Enquire, seek advise & apply into university representative directly
Please log in to view salary
Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
EasyUni.com, Asia's no. 1 Education portal, is looking for a dynamic, talented, self-motivated executive content creator to write and produce various types of editorial materials - for both online and offline platforms, as well as, assist in managing social media accounts and websites.
The role requires creativity, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Assist the Content Manager in managing all aspects of online (such as website and social media accounts) and offline content (such as magazine and printed branded materials) platforms and implementing content strategy across all platforms.
- Help to promote content across social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, among others.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client.
- Work with the design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the client.
- Ensure all content produced meets the editorial guidelines.
- Work with the Content Manager to create and follow a strict content development and marketing plan for all clients.
- Be in charge of updating and increasing EasyUni's content for institutions and courses.
- Blast monthly EDM newsletters to our subscribers (training will be provided).
Key Skills / Experience:
- Strong editorial background - preferably with experience in print and digital/online media.
- Strong & fluent in English language.
- Experience in creating and managing content across a range of platforms and a passion for creating and maintaining quality content.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of SEO, HTML, CSS and Google Analytics is a plus - though not required.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
Interested applicants can send their resume and sample articles to [email protected]
Applicants will be informed via e-mail for further tests and interview.
Applicants with 1-2 years of experience are preferred, but new graduates are also encouraged to apply.
WHO WE ARE
EASYUNI is Asia’s No. 1 platform for students and parents to search for universities and colleges around the world, find information, read student reviews, and socialise/connect with fellow students all around the world. Whether a university in home country or abroad, EASYUNI connects students to more than 2,000 universities and colleges with over 80,000 courses in over 20 countries.