We are established construction company actively involved in construction of building & civil project. We involved in preliminary engineering works right through project commissioning. With a team of experienced Projects Manager and skilled Supervisors, we assure timely and cost effective completion of projects.
Please log in to view salary
Taman Danau Desa, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To monitor and ensure all progress of construction works are timely complete and follow the specifications and standards required.
- To supervise and coordinate sub-contractor's daily activities at project site.
- Must possess Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably with 1-2 years of related working experience
- Must be team player,self motivation and independent.
- Able to liaise with consultants and sub-contractors.
- Fresh graduates with positive attitude, willingness to learn, analytical and extremely thorough in details are encouraged to apply
Our commitment in using the 'Team' approach, quality workmanship, and high safety standards make difference in achieving customer satisfaction through the following:
- Adopting quality works as part of the company culture
- Quality awareness and practices at all level within the organization
- Leadership by example in quality management
- Providing the best quality driven organization in the industry