At Dokonee we believe in "Happiness is the New Productivity". We are reinventing work to be fun, challenging, rewarding and meaningful. Passionate talents team up here to build on one of the most innovative and exciting venture in town.
Accounting & Finance
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
Candidate is expected to own the area as below:
- Yearly = Audit, Tax, Annual Report. (You will be liaising with our outsourced secretary firm and audit firm)
- Monthly = Payroll, New Staff Onboarding (Offer Letter), Bank Transfer (Rental, Salary, EIS etc), Management Account and Financial Planning
- Government Incentives = Assist on government incentives such as PENJANA Grant, SME Digitalisation Grant
- Candidate must be able to travel to our Damansara Office at least twice a month.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years professional working experience in accounting and finance with proper certification (Professional Cert and University Degree).
- Candidate must be able to liaise with different stake holders such as MDEC for MSC status, Labour Office for any employment issues, and any other relevant parties.
- Candidate must be a very organized and detailed oriented person.
- Candidate must be very well versed in Accounting, Finance and Tax, and able to provide professional and wise advise.
FUN & ACHIEVEMENTS
GROWTH WITH NO LIMIT
We love learning, and we invest a lot in it. Dokonee people grow immersely because of our strong knowledge materials, and you will get access to it. Our talents also get special off days to participate in the leading learning seminars such as Google Developer Fest and Seth Godin's marketing seminar, you name it.