DTech, is a company that specializes in Document Solutions that can be a combination of hardwares, softwares and services that enhances office productivity and cost efficiency. Our greatest strength is our ability to provide Document Solutions that often combines innovative technologies and high quality services that are cost effective. Established in 2006, DTech has grown tremendously over the last 5 years. Since we started, we have been awarded the Sharp Platinum Award (Best Sales Partner in Malaysia) as well as the Sharp Best Service Award (Best Technical Service Provider in Malaysia) every year straight since 2007.
Please log in to view salary
Dana 1,Jalan PJU 1A/46 PJ, Selangor
About The Job
- To perform onsite technical support.
- To perform machine commissioning & preventive maintenance in a safe & timely manner.
- To perform on site service visit to troubleshoot problems & able to determine source of problem to recommend corrective actions in shortest time required.
- To coordinate & communicate the maintenance services performed to customers.
- To provide high quality after-sales service to customer & field commissioning
- To ensure accuracy & timely submission of all service report.
- Minimum SPM qualification.
- No experience require as training will be provide.
- Responsible and Punctual attitude.
- Positive Thinking.
- Able to work with min supervision.
- Possess own transport, IT knowledge and Mechatronics Engineering relevant certificate. will be add advantages.
- Self-motivated, Positive Attitude, Fast Learner, Comply to company policy
SPECIALIZES IN DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS
Working for DTech offers you a unique opportunity to gain experience and develop your skills in different fields. You will be encouraged to pursue your personal and professional development via training and on-the-job-coaching.